Monday 3 March 2014




Playsuit: asos
Shoes: Oasap
Bag: asos
Floral notebook: bed bath and table

So, today was my first day of uni! I had no idea what to expect but my very first lecture was a complete bore. I arrived slightly late (of course) and thus was left to sit next to a rather antisocial individual, so that two hours was a drag. However my day improved because of the most unlikely events... a debating society party! ahah it was the most bizarre thing cos there was alcohol and everything! Alcohol on a monday? Seriously... #unilife aha but  it was a great way to get to know more first years and suss out the cute guys...

I'm really hoping my course (advanced science) is not as academically demanding and daunting as many are making me think ahah. Don't get me wrong I am studious however I always imagined first year as a time to have fun and not stress about academical matters.  

Nonetheless everyone is very friendly and I can see myself having a great four years! So yea I'm looking forward to the future.

Elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment